Welcome to the Online Application module for the PGDM program/s offered by the Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Approved by AICTE, Govt .of India Karla Campus, Nr. Lonavala.
To Apply using the Online Module, Please read the instructions below.
1. Register yourself first on the online form microsite using the provided links. Register Now. After registration you will receive an email with the user name and password.
2. Login to the module, using the Form Number(user name) and password provided in the email. Please note that the Password is case sensitive.
3. Fill in and submit the detailed Application form, as per the fields and instructions given. You can choose to edit the form at a future date.
4. On successfully filling in the Application form (generated in PDF format), you must download the completed Application form and print it. Take the print of the final completed form only, incomplete Application forms will be disqualified.
5. You will need to handwrite your response to the essay questions, sign the form, attach recent passport size colour photographs in the relevant spaces.
6. Send the completed Application form along with necessary documents and the demand draft of Rs 200/- to the Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership (iFEEL) off Karla Phata, Ekveera Devi Gramasthan Road, Gut No-178, Village-Karla, Tal- Maval, Distt- Pune. Tel: 0211-4282818 / 0211-4282192.
7. Completed application form along with the demand draft of Rs. 200/- should reach us not later than May 31, 2014.
8. The Institute reserves the right to change or cancel a written test, GD and PI venue.