MDP programs have been developed to meet the needs of Junior & Middle Management, that covers a broad range of functional areas, in order to sharpen general management skills and expose participants to areas of management in which they have limited experience. It is also to enhance each participant's ability to think strategically, and develope their leadership and interpersonal skills in order to help them to be more effective team players.Managers need to continuously update themselves with the changes in business management practices to improve their decision making abilities.
iFEEL's customized MDP Programs can be linked with the performance assessment, providing opportunities forvertical and lateral growth to participants.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To develop professionals with a combination of managerial and leadership capabilities to deliver organization success.
- To brigde gaps in the areas of Knowledge, Skills, Attitude and Habits such that they are enabled to move ahead in their career.
- To help improve management systems by competence building at various level in corporate, government and non - Government sectors.
- To provide insights into managerial concepts and techniques relevant for formulating and implementing strategies in functional areas.
- INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL: IFEEL faculty is drawn from a diversified pool of highly experience corporate professionals and academicians. The diverse background of our intellectual capital and vast experience provide valuable insight into the dynamics and challenging world of busines
- INTERACTIVE TRAINING: Lonavala, Karla Campus, IFEEL's campus at Karla is one of the finest management education infrastructure in the country, be it the design or technology. The institute is located amidst lush green hills. The latest technology on campus provides executives with state-of-the art learning tools. The physical infrastructure provides the right ambience to stimulate the intellectual minds.
- PEDAGOGY: IFEEL's MDP facilitates the executive to learn from various sources of knowledge – self learning, learning through interaction with the trainers, and with other executives. Learning includes role play, case studies, interactive classroom, simulations, presentations, workshop s and group brain storming.
- OUTBOUND PROGRAMS (USP): This program lead by experts in the field helps participants learn through activities that are planned to communicate specific messages, but in an environment that facilitiates participants to open up. Many a times it unravels hidden talent, and has proven to be a fun way of learning and assimilating the learnings. Themes such as TEAM WORK, Leadership development are especially more effectively conveyed here.